We have added an Accessible and Sensory-Sensitive dental exam room which is equipped with assistive equipment such as a float chair that allows easy access for wheel chairs, and the option to use a power lift if transfer to a dental chair is desired. To support individuals with sensory sensitivity, we have also implemented features that will help increase focus and reduce anxiety.
Please see our Special Needs Introduction Manual.
Please complete the intake form prior to coming in for your appointment, by clicking here. Completing this form helps us provide more catered care during the visit.
How You Can Be a HealthNet Dental Patient & What To Do Next
You MUST be a Rock County resident! Please see the option below that best matches your situation:
- If you have ForwardHealth (Badgercare/Medicaid), you do not need to enroll before scheduling an appointment.
- To schedule an appointment, call the dental clinic at 608-756-4638 and give your ForwardHealth number or name & date of birth over the phone.
I don’t have insurance/I have something else
- Call the dental clinic at 608-756-4638 to schedule an individual appointment for enrollment.
- Your enrollment will occur at our Dental Clinic, located at 113 S. Franklin Street, Janesville, WI 53548.
- No one will be denied access to services due to the inability to pay.
When coming to your appointment please remember to bring ALL DOCUMENTS with you.
Your enrollment appointment will be rescheduled if you do not bring all of your documents. We require the financial documents for spouses, and for parents/guardians if a minor is enrolling as a patient.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental X-Rays
- Fluoride & Sealants
- Treatment Plans
Dental Clinic Location & Contact Information
Administrative offices also located here
113 S. Franklin Street
Janesville, WI 53548