Please click each position title below to reveal details about that job. Please send any application materials to the email address that appears at the bottom of the position of interest.
HealthNet of Rock County is a free and charitable clinic serving Rock County individuals who are low-income, uninsured, or underinsured for medical, dental, vision and behavioral health services. HealthNet of Rock County, Inc. opened in 1994 as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization through the result of a needs assessment that identified a lack of affordable healthcare as one of the major problems in Rock County.
HealthNet of Rock County, Inc. seeks a driven, motivated Psychiatric Nurse who will help the organization make a significant difference in the community. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with an interest in providing high-quality personalized care to patients in a community-based care setting. We would like to work with nurses who understand cultural competency, trauma-informed care, and providing those with substance use disorders a safe-space to receive treatment.
Come join us as we move into a new, modern facility at 113 S. Franklin Street in Janesville, WI. We love collaborative team work and providing compassionate care to those in need.
- This nurse must have credentials of a Registered Nurse.
- Cultural Competency and previous healthcare experience required.
- Assist with urinalysis drug panel testing
- Assist with the distribution of controlled substances such as vivitrol, or suboxone, etc.
- Assist with patient clinics, checking vital signs and patient needs, assessments of patients, rooming patient for doctor visits and assisting with medication clinics, patient education, lab result review and related patient follow-up.
- Assist and perform in-house labs, EKG and respiratory treatments.
- Take patient phone calls and assist with troubleshooting patients multiple needs with HealthNet’s specific patient population.
- Check nurse voicemail messages and return phone calls.
- Assist with sorting through overflow medications.
- Assist with nursing administrative duties as well.
- Work collaboratively with, and provide support to, volunteers and staff.
- Assist with chart reviews under direction of Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner and Behavioral Health Clinic Director
- Assist in Med Room filling medications, organizing and running labels.
- Be knowledgeable of HealthNet of Rock County health and safety procedures and policies.
- Assist with creating, organizing and updating patient handouts and education materials.
- May be assigned other duties by the Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner or the Behavioral Health Clinic Director
For more information about the clinic, please visit HealthNet of Rock County, Inc.’s website at www.healthnet-rock.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 – $36.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
All staff members are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide a religious or medical exemption.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Janesville, WI 53548: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN license? (Required)
Work Location: One location