To apply for this job, a resume and a short statement of interest should be sent to CEO@healthnet-rock.org.
- $32 an hour
- License: Dental hygienist (Required)
- The Dental Clinic is also staffed by experienced volunteer dentists and staff dental assistants, staff dental hygienists, front desk staff, and a dental clinic manager.
- HealthNet utilizes OpenDental EHR software and XDR Digital Sensors are used for x-rays
- Flexible clinic scheduling available
What Others Say …
“For almost twelve years, HealthNet has provided a dental home for those who previously had few choices. It’s improved the lives of those we treat as well as the lives of our volunteers.”
– Mark Karrels, DDS, TriMark Dental, Partner
HealthNet of Rock County Volunteer
“I love working at HealthNet. The team is upbeat and supportive, and I set my own pace for the clinic schedule. The patients really need the help, and I feel like I am making a difference for my community”
– Jonathan Meyer, DDS
Employed HealthNet of Rock County Dentist
Compensation & Benefits
- Set hourly pay rate (not based on production or collection rate)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Previous experience in as a dental hygienist; safety-net clinic experience (a plus, but not required)
- Dental Hygienist licensure in Wisconsin by start date
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: $32.00 per hour
HealthNet of Rock County is not short of PPE, and we use multiple high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters to reduce the spread of aerosols.
- General Dentistry
- Hours: 8-5 (8 hour shift)